Two-storey house in the very sought-after “S” district of Brossard, located in a secluded location in a crescent – very peaceful neighborhood with friendly and responsible neighbors. 2 minutes walk from the bus, including fast buses that go directly to Place Bonaventure. About 5 minutes from the Champlain Bridge and the waterfront. Close to primary and secondary schools. Convenience store, pharmacy, grocery store, shopping center and restaurants within one kilometer. Composed of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 powder room, a garage, parking for 2 cars and a large backyard with a large patio. Do not miss!
- Brossard's sought-after "S" district
- Located in a secluded crescent - very peaceful neighborhood with friendly, responsible neighbors.
- 2-minute walk to the bus, including express buses going directly to Place Bonaventure.
- Approx. 5 minutes from Champlain Bridge and waterfront
- Close to elementary and high schools
- Convenience store, pharmacy, grocery store, shopping mall and restaurants less than a kilometer away.
- Beautiful Canadian-style home with mature trees
- Four (4) large bedrooms upstairs
- Air conditioning (split system) in upstairs master bedroom
- Master bathroom renovated in 2018
- New large patio door 2018
- Thermo windows with beautiful interior hardwood trim refinished approximately in 2008
- Fully functional marble fireplace overlooking both living room and kitchen
- 1976 square feet excluding basement
- Huge, finished basement with mini-bar, cold room (ideal for wine cellar!) and lots of storage space (including two walk-in closets)
- Appliances included (includes Electrolux induction range)
- Electrical panel in basement recently redone
- Alarm system
- Superb lot with lovely landscaping
- Sublime, private backyard with large trees including magnolia.
- Back patio redone 2018 in "Thermo decking".
- Pyrite test available (good)
- Front and rear irrigation system
- In-ground pool (new liner 2023)