Road access is central and easy for the Jacques-Cartier bridge, the Ville-Marie highway and the Champlain bridge.
Living in this area means having access to a whole range of activities and services for all tastes, all moods and all needs because within a 1 to 15 minute walk, you will find:
– Rue Ste Catherine with its restaurants. Pedestrian in summer
– The Beaudry, Papineau and Berri-UQAM metros
– Indoor swimming pool at the sports center
– Metro plus and Iga supermarket
– Old Montreal;
– Quartier des Spectacles;
– Chinese district;
– Latin Quarter;
– Cinemas (Latin Quarter, Imperial)
– Easy access to the Ville-Marie highway;
– Notre Dame Hospital, Chum
– National Library;
– Long distance bus terminal
– Several higher education institutions (UQAM, McGill University, Cégep du Vieux-Montréal, etc.)
In short, cultural life, gastronomy and nightlife are at your doorstep.
For easy access to a whole range of activities and services, ask for a visit and let yourself be charmed.
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave fan, light fixtures, washer/dryer, wall-mounted air conditioner, Murphy bed